22nd of October to the 31st of October 2023
THIS PHOTOGRAPHY SAFARI IS PRESENTED IN CONJUNCTION WITH AUSTRALIA'S LEADING AFRICAN SAFARI SPECIALIST, ENCOMPASS AFRICA
Are you ready to take off on the ultimate photographic safari experience?
Kick start the this photo safari with two nights in Victoria Falls, where you’ll witness this natural wonder on foot and by helicopter. Catch the excitement of a Chobe Safari with amazing boat cruises and game drives.
Khwai in Northern Botswana includes the luxury of game drives, bush and nature walks and of course gliding down water channels in a traditional mokoro. This area is one of the most scenic and wildlife rich areas of the Okavango Delta.
The prominent mainland of Chiefs Island and its drier habitats, along with multiple lagoons, create an incredibly diverse ecosystem of riverine woodlands, acacia thickets, grasslands, dry pans, palm fringed islands, and hippo-filled waterways, that provide great game-viewing possibilities. The reintroduction of rhinos into the Moremi means that the area offers the possibility of seeing the Big Five, enhancing the all-round exceptional game viewing.
Sango Safari Camp Is ideally located along the Khwai River forming a natural border between Moremi Game Reserve and the Khwai Concession, with animals traveling freely from one to the other. You'll experience exceptional wildlife viewing from open vehicle game drives in Moremi and the Khwai area plus night drives and mokoro safaris (canoeing - water level dependent).
- Private road transfers throughout
- Two nights Ursula's Homestead breakfast and dinner daily
- Private tour of Victoria Falls
- Lunch at Lookout Cafe
- 12/13 minute scenic helicopter flight of the Falls
- Sunset boating photographic safari on the Zambezi River
- Three nights Chobe Bakwena with all meals, private activities (boating safari and game drives) included
- Light aircraft flight to Moremi within the Delta region
- Four nights at Sango Safari Camp with all meals, game drives, mokoro safari and 1 x boating trip included
- Light aircraft flight to Maun
- International Airfares into Victoria Falls on 22 October and out of Maun on 31 October 2023
- Lunch on day of arrival and transit days (24 and 27 October)
- Items of a personal nature
Itinerary & Details
For a detailed itinerary and other details regarding this stunning African Photography Safari, please click on the button below:
October 22 - 24
Arrive into Victoria Falls. Transfer to the homestead for two nights with all meals included. Two nights here with private tour of the Falls, helicopter scenic flight, sunset cruise, game drive and bush dinner included.
12/13 Minute Helicopter Flight Of Angels Sunset Cruise On The Zambezi Royal
Ursula's Homestead - 2 Nights
October 24 - 27
Today we're off to Botswana. We road transfer to Chobe for three nights exploring the national park and riverways in 4x4 vehicle and boat. All meals and private activities included.
Chobe Bakwena Lodge - 3 Nights
October 27 - 31
After morning safari activity and breakfast, it's time to pack up and catch a light aircraft flight to Khwai for four nights photographic safari in the greater Okavango Delta system. All meals, 4x4 game drives in Moremi Game Reserve and game drives and boating in the Khwai Concession.
Sango Safari Camp - 4 Nights
After our morning activity, we fly back to Maun where the trip comes to an end.
NB - COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL INSURANCE IS A NECESSITY WHEN BOOKING THIS PHOTO TOUR