8th to 18th of November 2019
This is the ultimate luxury wildlife photographic safari to Kenya with time in three incredibly stunning locations.
AUD $11,837* per person sharing and based on 7 guests (Single supplement AUD $1,485)
Excludes International Airfares
*Please note should the group maximum of 7 not be achieved, the price is altered accordingly and based on 5 guests travelling at AUD $12,758
Sandwiched between Mount Kenya and the northern deserts, Laikipia is where Kenya’s wild and semi-arid northern frontier country begins. The region is made up of privately owned and community ranches centred around the Laikipia National Reserve. Known as one of Kenya’s best safari areas, the high plains of Laikipia feature vast open stretches of African savanna scattered with abundant game including: Grevy’s zebras, black rhino, lion, leopard, wild dogs, buffalo and thousands of elephants. Visitors can enjoy a luxury safari experience at a private lodge or stay in the worthwhile community-run lodges which support the local Samburu and Ilaikipiak and Mokogodo Maasai communities.
Situated in southwest Kenya, the Mara North Conservancy is a beautiful private wilderness area spanning more than 30 000 hectares. It is home to a spectacular array of plants, reptiles, birds and mammals; including elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard, cheetah and large concentrations of wildebeest, zebra, gazelle and other migratory wildlife. Leopard Gorge, in the heart of the conservancy, is famous as the setting of countless BBC Big Cat Diaries and National Geographic documentaries. Neighbouring the well-known Maasai Mara National Reserve, this conservancy is vital for sustaining the famous Serengeti wildebeest migrations as well as the highly threatened African wild dog and black rhino.
Incredibly close elephant experience - Kenya Wildlife Photo Safari - September 2018
Chilled-out cheetahs close to 4WD vehicle - Kenya Wildlife Photo Safari - September 2018
Bordering the Masai Mara National Reserve to the southwest, the Olare Orok Conservancy to the west and the Ol Kinyei Conservancy to the east, the Mara Naboisho Conservancy is comprised of over 50 000 hectares of unspoilt wilderness in Kenya’s Greater Mara Region. The area is renowned for its bountiful biodiversity and breathtaking natural beauty with a wide range of wildlife on offer including lion, cheetah, elephant, giraffe, wild dog, and a host of plains game. Visitors can look forward to guided walking safaris, spending the night in a transient fly camp, heading out on a night game drive in search of elusive nocturnal creatures, joining the Mara Naboisho Lion Project as they track lions across the conservancy, or visiting Maasai villages to learn about this fascinating indigenous culture.
The wildlife, cultural and landscape photographic opportunities are world class and plentiful!
From beginning to end, we’ve shaped a Kenya photographic safari that is truly legendary. You will be accompanied by pro wildlife photographer and tutor, Michael Snedic and together explore three of Kenya’s finest wilderness areas. It’s a clever combination of impressive wildlife country mixed with serious safari activities and cultural interactions. Stand out service is guaranteed along with exclusivity as you travel in private aircraft from place to place.
- Accompanied by Australian pro photographer and tutor, Michael Snedic, with photographic tuition and advice
- Completely unique photographic safari
- Private road transfers to and from airport
- Ole Sereni Hotel accommodation breakfast
- Scheduled flights to all camps in with extra seat to allow total 25kg per person weight restriction
- Luxury accommodation at Kicheche Laikipia, Kicheche Mara Camp and Kicheche Valley with all meals, drinks (except luxury/premium items) activities, park fees, private guide and safari vehicle.
- Private guide and vehicle
- Immersive experience with decent duration in three unique locations
- Delicious, gourmet meals throughout
- Fascinating and diverse wilderness areas, abundant wildlife and colourful cultures
- Transfers by private aircraft for ultimate exclusivity
- Extra luggage allowance for photographic gear
- International airfares
- Visa to Kenya
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Additional arrangements pre and post tour
- Travel insurance