KENYA – OUT OF AFRICA
9 Day Photographic Safari
19th to the 27th of March 2023
THIS PHOTOGRAPHY SAFARI IS PRESENTED IN CONJUNCTION WITH AUSTRALIA'S LEADING AFRICAN SAFARI SPECIALISTS, ENCOMPASS AFRICA
Are you ready to take off on the ultimate photographic safari experience?
Kenya is known as the original safari country and the ultimate Out of Africa romantic safari destination. Here you can photograph some of the biggest prides of lions in Africa, witness impressive herds of elephants, experience colourful cultures and so much more. The photographic opportunities are endless
On this nine day/eight night luxury Kenya photo tour we'll take in the impressive Amboseli National Park, where great elephant herds roam with the towering Mount Kilimanjaro looming in the background – this is the shot every photographer wants to take. Amboseli is a spectacular 40,000 wilderness with Mount Kilimanjaro’s snow-capped peaks as its backdrop. It lays the foundation for unrivalled photographic splendour. Imagine impressive elephant herds crossing the arid lake beds.
Our safari finale is private mobile luxury camping in the world-famous Masai Mara, a land of great plains, big cats and adrenalin-fuelled wildlife action. We like to avoid the main national park (and the crowds), and go somewhere remote that only a few people have discovered. Here you'll be guided by authentic Maasai people who will get you close to all the big cats and plains game action – and great photo opportunities.
The Masai Mara offers incredible photographic opportunity outside of the typical migration period. In fact, many an award winning image have been captured during the shoulder season either sides of the migratory movements. The Mara remains a quintessential safari experience in the Mara Experience Season and is still one of the bucket list items that any wildlife and nature enthusiast and photographer should tick off.
- A private eight-night photographic safari tour in Kenya, accompanied by professional photographer Michael Snedic from WildNature Photo Expeditions
- Domestic flights (15kg allowance in SOFT bags)
- Park and conservancy fees
- @ The Tamarind Tree: accommodation & breakfast and dinner
- @ Tawi Lodge: airstrip transfers, full-board meals & drinks (non premium), game drives with sole use of vehicle, night game drives, bush breakfasts, sundowners, guided bush walks, camel rides
- @ Kicheche Bush: airstrip transfers, full-board meals & drinks (non premium), game drives with sole use of vehicle, picnics, sundowners, escorted bush walks, laundry & Maa Trust Visit
- International airfares
- Kenya Visa
- Travel & medical insurance (recommended)
- Extra luggage allowance
- Covid testing related expenses
- Personal items (spa, phone, shop etc)
- Extra activities (balloon, village visits) or excursions (you may be able to book extra activities during your tour, at an additional cost
- @ The Tamarind Tree: extra meals, drinks, spa or other services
- @ Tawi: premium drinks, spa or other services
- @ Kicheche Bush: premium drinks
Itinerary & Details
For a detailed itinerary and other details regarding this stunning African Photography Safari