AS FEATURED ON CHANNEL SEVEN'S 'GREAT SOUTH EAST' PROGRAM
Closeburn - N.W. Brisbane, near Samford
Saturday 5th of September 2020
First workshop - 8.30am to 11.00am SORRY - FULLY BOOKED!
Second workshop - 12 noon to 2.30pm
$245 (plus GST) per person, per workshop (Price includes photographic tuition from Michael, wildlife usage and a wildlife handler)
Private property in Marshall Lane, Closeburn, (north west Brisbane) approximately 6kms from Samford (North-west Brisbane
- Overview on best techniques for photographing mammals, birds, reptiles and frogs
- Wildlife photography in a natural, bushland setting.
- Short break and review of camera settings and photographic techniques
- More wildlife photography with different species
This workshop is designed to give you, the photographer, the opportunity to photograph variety of of birds, mammals, frogs and reptiles at close range. Some of the species are virtually impossible to photograph in the wild, so this is a chance you will not want to miss! All species are set-up in a totally natural environment, so that your images don’t have man-made structures showing.
Michael will also give professional photographic tuition throughout the workshop. He will teach you how to take the best possible photos as well as getting the most out of your camera.
Some of the species that may be available on the day:
- Brush-tailed Bettong (critically endangered)
- Northern Brown Bandicoot
- Long-footed Potoroo
- Fat-tailed Dunnart (behind glass)
- Spinifex Hopping Mouse (behind glass)
- Ringtail Possum
- Striped Marsh Frog
- Graceful Tree Frog
- Southern Angle-headed Dragon
- Golden-tailed Gecko
- Green Tree Snake (blue form)
- Mertens Water Monitor
- Mary River Turtle (endangered)
- White throated Snapping Turtle (endangered)
- Freshwater Crocodile
- Rough-scaled Python
- Green Tree Snake (blue form
- Eclectus Parrot (endangered)
- Barn Owl
- Masked Owl
- Barking Owl
- Double-eyed Fig Parrot (behind glass)
- Channel-billed Cuckoo
To book your place, please use the contact form and you will then receive payment details.
Please note: Each workshop is limited to only 6 participants. Social distancing will be strictly adhered to and hand sanitiser available. You will receive comprehensive personal tuition from Michael, as well as lots of wildlife photography time