THIS PHOTOGRAPHY SAFARI IS PRESENTED IN CONJUNCTION WITH AUSTRALIA'S LEADING AFRICAN SAFARI SPECIALIST, ENCOMPASS AFRICA
Are you ready to take off on the ultimate photographic safari experience?
We’ve partnered with arguably the very best mobile safari operator in Botswana to create a true photographic adventure that offers a wonderful close to nature wilderness experience.
Apart form a tailor-made Botswana photography safari, taking you to the most amazing locations and wildlife sightings, Professional and passionate Photographer Michael Snedic will be there throughout the safari to make sure you achieve the best possible images from your safari.
We will seek out elephants, lions, endangered African wild dogs, hippos, giraffes, cheetahs, leopards to name a few. In the Chobe region we photograph from the comfort of boats on ay one and game vehicles throughout. When we move into the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Okavango Delta it’s 4x4 game drives, a walking safari and mokoro.
We’re not providing the most luxurious tents dripping in fancy furnishings. Our ethos is all about the safari experience and guiding. You can expect an exclusive mobile camp and team providing personal service, lovely food and all the creature comforts you need for a great time!
There’s something simplistic about spending time in our own private and small, low impact camp in the heart of Botswana’s wilderness. We photograph wilderness and wildlife at sunrise, day time, sunset and night time. Each evening we will fall asleep to the sound of grunting hippo, roaring lions and under a canopy of stars, but inside your wonderful canvas tent - home for the duration. Our private guide is passionate, knowledgeable and we have him all to ourselves for the entire trip!
We are not bound by the constraints of an organised lodge safari - so there’s greater flexibility in lingering longer at sightings we want to photograph.
Accommodation is in canvas tents with ample standing room, camp beds and mattresses, bed side tables and gauze windows. To the rear of each tent is an open ensuite bathroom with chemical toilet, bucket shower and hot water.
A camp fire area and dining tent are set up for our social area.
We are fortunate to have access to such amazing, photogenic places and we should be using those gifts to help us sell travel, support local communities, and protect the wild spaces and the wondrous inhabitants that mean so much to all of us.
Our team is committed to continuously pushing the envelope, listening to your feedback and responding to your needs.
We hope you will join us on this journey.
- Shared road transfer from Kasane airport to accommodation in Kasane.
- 1 night dinner and breakfast at The Old House with afternoon boating safari (must arrive prior to 3pm)
- 9 night Exclusive Mobile Camping Photographic Safari adventure staying in spacious and comfortable tented accommodation, including beds, bed linen and towels, with a private ensuite bathroom complete with eco toilet and bucket shower (hot and cold water)
- Services of a professional guide, safari chef and camp assistants, complete with a supply vehicle.
- Game drives and local transfers in customised safari vehicles.
- Exclusive camping in private campsites within the national parks and reserves.
- All entrance and camping fees within the national parks and reserves.
- All meals and drinks (mineral water, soft drinks, beer, wine and G&T) whilst in camp.
- International and regional flights
- Travel insurance
- Lunch on your first and last day
- Drinks at Kasane property
- Optional safari extensions and activities
- Items of a personal nature
Itinerary & Details
For a detailed itinerary and other details regarding this stunning African Photography Safari, please click on the button below:
August 1 and 2
August 2 to 5
August 5 to 8