11 Day Photographic Safari
New dates TBA soon
THIS PHOTOGRAPHY SAFARI IS PRESENTED IN CONJUNCTION WITH AUSTRALIA'S LEADING AFRICAN SAFARI SPECIALIST, ENCOMPASS AFRICA
Are you ready to take off on the ultimate photographic safari experience?
Feel the excitement of a safari in Zambia as we sleep under canvas, game drive with private vehicle and guide and dine under the stars. All of this while learning how to take the best possible images of the incredible array of wildlife that Zambia has to offer, as well as the stunning landscapes and culture.
- Private road transfers to and from properties and airports
- 2 nights at Lilayi (breakfast included)
- Private tour of Lusaka and visit to Elephant Sanctuary
- Light aircraft flights to Mfuwe and Livingstone
- 5 nights Flatdogs in safari tents with all meals, national park fees, private guide and vehicle included for game drives
- 3 nights at River Farmhouse, Waterberry with all meals, private Tour of Victoria Falls, Rhino walking experience (shared with other guests), sunset cruise, school and village visit included
- International airfares
- Visa fees
- Lunches in Lusaka
- Additional activities not listed above
Itinerary & Details
For a detailed itinerary and other details regarding this stunning African Photography Safari, please click on the button below:
Arrive into Lusaka. Road transfer to hotel. 2 nights breakfast included.
Visit the Elephant Sanctuary, local art gallery and city tour. Return to lodge.
Transfer to airport. Fly to Mfuwe. Transfer to camp. 5 nights on safari with all meals, activities, park fees included.
On safari in South Luangwa National Park
After breakfast, transfer to airport. Fly to Lusaka and onwards to Livingstone. Road transfer to accommodation for 3 nights with meals, local drinks and activities included.
The River Farmhouse
Private guided visit to Victoria Falls. Rhino Walking experience.
After breakfast, transfer to airport for your onward flight home.