North-west Brisbane (exact location to be confirmed)
When: February 2022
8.30am to 4.00pm each day
$565 (plus GST)
Do you struggle with Lightroom? Need to learn tips and techniques on how to use Lightroom more efficiently? This weekend Lightroom Workshop may be just what you need!
David Burren, from Melbourne, is an Adobe Certified Expert and has spent years teaching Lightroom at a tertiary level and to individuals and groups. There are others professing to be ‘experts’, but David is one of the most experienced Lightroom tutors around.
Topics Covered Include
- Setting up a new catalog/library
- Structuring libraries for efficient workflows
- Organising Lightroom libraries across multiple computers
- Setting up basic metadata
- Basic and advanced Develop techniques
- Setting up camera defaults to optimise your work
- Importing/exporting photos (e.g. as JPEGs)
- Using Lightroom to manage your Photoshop workflow
- HDR, panos